Founder and Director of the Antoni Bolinches Psychological Institute
Bachelor of Philosophy and Educational Sciences
Clinical Psychologist and Couple Therapist
Creator of Vital Therapy
I was born in Barcelona in 1947. When I was thirty years old, I graduated in Philosophy and Educational Sciences after obtaining the degree Bachelor of Psychology with a thesis on the function of transference. I completed my training with a Master’s Degree in Human Sexuality and a Diploma in Clinical Sexology. Since then, I have served more than three thousand clients as a therapist and I have taught hundreds of classes, conferences and workshops.
In these forty years of activity I created a therapeutic method and published the following books.
- To overcome is not to become different but to become better.
- We can’t be the best at everything, but we can be the best at everything.
- When you do what you must, you become who you want.
- First we believe we can and then we can because we believe.
- The paths to improvement are action and reflection.
- Assuming the risk of failure helps to take the next step.
- Error makes us fall but learning lifts us up.
- After the effort, comes the reinforcement.
- Where the ladder of failure ends is the door to success.
- The sum of many small things always gives a great result.
- We are children of our past but, at the same time, parents of our future
- Let’s try to improve the calligraphy if we want to like our biography
- Who does not live for something, must live for someone
- In the same way that there is no one who is good for everything, there is also no one who is good for nothing
- Develop your personal skills and you will have more job opportunities
- You can be happy without being successful and you can be successful without being happy
- That bad luck doesn’t touch us is already having good luck
- From weakness it is yielded and from strength it is granted
- You can suffer without maturing, but you can’t mature without suffering.
- Man is not unhappy because he is bad, but he is bad because he is unhappy.
- Be honest with good sense.
- Think that what happens between two is never the responsibility of just one.
- He thinks that the selfishness of the other can only be detected from his own selfishness.
- Do not try to make your partner understand you, but to understand your partner.
- Don’t confuse a forever partner with always being with the partner.
- Don’t confuse stability with routine.
- Remember that the pair works better with reinforcements than with efforts.
- Remember that the couple cannot function only with sex but neither can it function without sex.
- Try to keep in mind that living together implies giving.
- Remember that the couple that lasts is the one that matures.