This work shows us, with astonishing clarity and adequate progression, how to better relate to ourselves and improve during the process. In this new book by the prestigious psychologist and humanist thinker Antoni Bolinches, the three great qualities that characterize the author shine in all their splendor: his ability to transmit his knowledge in a practical way, his synthesizing capacity and a clear and pleasant literary style that, in this case, is enhanced by the interesting aphorisms of his own and others that he uses as the basis of his accredited theories on self-improvement.
It is, therefore, an optionally didactic essay in which the author manages to communicate with great effectiveness the way to turn experiences into experiences and experience into a degree of personal maturity that brings us closer to wisdom.
"When you develop your four powers, you get what you want to match what you can."
SOME OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK
EIGHT STRENGTH-IDEAS TO DEVELOP YOUR 4 POWERS
- Recognizing the values of others is a good basis to begin to discover your own.
- If you trust yourself without being ready, you are not yet ready to trust yourself.
- If you do not destroy yourself with suffering, you will end up growing.
- We can all improve, it's all a matter of perseverance.
- Develop your best part, until it becomes your greatest part.
- Ask intelligence everything it cannot achieve with patience.
- Listen to reason because it will never inform you with bad intentions.
- Let honesty guide you because it will guide you towards the exercise of the greatest goodness.