Practiced from Vital Therapy, the method she created in 2004. It is specially indicated for each person to become the main protagonist in the resolution of their conflicts and it starts from a very simple principle: "In life the good moments are to enjoy them and the bad ones to learn". That's why I called it Vital Therapy.
From a methodological point of view, it incorporates techniques from the therapeutic models of Sigmund Freud, Alfred Adler, Viktor Frankl, Carl Rogers and Eric Berne, plus the main ideas-strength of my self-help books.
Areas of application:
- Personal insecurity
- Couple conflicts
- Overcoming Loving Suffering
- Overcoming complexes
- Development of vocational skills
- Increases congruence
- Improves personal security
- Facilitates conflict resolution
- Helps to positivize suffering
- Promotes personal maturation
Consultation and advice online