Life Therapy frequently uses aphorisms which help to become aware of a problem or emphasise resolution strategies. Here you have a sample, extracted from my books and workshops, which have that virtuality.
COMMANDMENTS ABOUT LOVE AND THE COUPLE
- When love leaves you, you find yourself and when you find love no longer leaves you.
- Love is a flower that grows in the field but is usually cultivated in the garden.
- The secret of a good marriage is to marry the other without divorcing oneself.
- In each heart there is room for more than one love.
- In a mature love one enjoys presence without suffering absence.
- In jealousy there is more self-love than love.
- The happiness of the couple has three great secrets: learn to choose, learn to build and learn to correct.
- Fidelity is a moral value and infidelity a natural tendency.
- The couple who lasts is the couple who matures.
- Loves that never die are those that have not lived at all.
COMMANDMENTS FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
- Take advantage of the time and you will have enough.
- Over the years we become tough or mature.
- Turn your best part of you to the most part.
- After the worst days, the best moments arrive.
- After the effort comes the reinforcement.
- Time heals everything if the person matures.
- In the school of life, wound is the greatest teacher.
- Immaturity is an inevitable stage and maturity its desirable evolution.
- Maturity is a wise mixture of accepted failures and achievements.
- To live is to take risks, to fall and get up.
COMMANDMENTS ABOUT LEARNING LIFE SKILLS
- Learn from your mistakes and you will not make majors.
- Criticising others does not improve us.
- When you do what you should, you become who you want to be.
- Error makes us fall but learning raises us up.
- Happiness depends more on how we live things than on the things we live.
- Safety is born of what one does.
- The sum of many small things always gives a great result.
- Who is constantly evolving never opts for revolution.
- Others may be the cause of your problems, but only you are responsible for the solution.
- There is no growth without suffering..